Concent, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) provides a basic policy for protecting personal information as described below, and endeavors to manage and protect the information that it possesses in an appropriate manner.
1. Definition of Personal Information
For the purpose of this policy, “Personal Information” shall mean the personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company shall comply with the laws of Japan and other regulations applicable to the personal information that it possesses.
3. Obtaining of Personal Information
The Company obtains personal information by lawful and fair means to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose of use.
4. Purpose of Use
The Company uses customer personal information for the following purposes only and takes the necessary measures for doing so.
- 1. For confirming and responding to inquiries or providing, managing, and operating various services.
- 2. For confirming applications for various events, seminars, lessons, etc. as well as sending out relevant information.
- 3. For contacting individuals who apply for employment with the Company and employment screening purposes.
- 4. For marketing (implementation of surveys, questionnaires, etc.), and for research, study and development of various services.
- 5. For data aggregation, analysis, and creation of statistical data as well as disclosure of such data after being processed so that individuals cannot be identified.
- 6. For transmission of information inside and outside of the Company and for storage and utilization of personal information as recorded data.
- 7. For business related transactions and executing contracts.
- 8. For providing other relevant information.
- 9. For purposes other than those listed above which as specifically defined for services, surveys, etc.
5. Joint Use of Personal Information
Personal information is used by the following group companies.
- 1. AZ Holdings, Inc. (1-20-6 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- 2. BNN, Inc. (1-20-6 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- 3. Concent, Inc. (1-20-6 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- 4. Film Art, Inc. (1-20-6 Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- 5. PIVOT Inc. (2-12-31 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
6. Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
The Company may entrust personal information maintenance to another business to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose of use. In this case, the subcontractor will be subject to strict examinations and conduct management and supervision of personal information in an appropriate manner in order to prevent such information from being leaked.
7. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose nor provide customer personal information to any third party with the exception of the following cases:
- 1. When the customer has given prior consent to the Company
- 2. When legally required to disclose or provide personal information
- 3. When a third party that falls under the preceding paragraph has an appropriate obligation to confidentiality and handles personal information to the extent necessary to accomplish business tasks.
- 4. After processing personal information so that individual customers cannot be identified, disclosing/providing it as statistical data.
- 5. When determined to be necessary for the benefit of the customer or the public.
8. Management of Personal Information
The Company takes rational safety measures, preventative measures, and corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of customer personal information, and takes necessary measures to maintain a personal information security management system and provide thorough employee training, etc.
9. Revision and Improvement of Personal Information Security Measures
The Company will endeavor to continually revise and improve personal information in line with various environmental changes including changes in social conditions and technological progress.
10. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
The Company will take appropriate and swift action when a customer or person acting on his/her behalf makes a request for a notice of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to a third party regarding personal information after confirming their identity unless otherwise provided by law.
11. Complaints and Inquiries Related to the Handling of Personal Information
The Company respects the rights of customers, establishes internal regulations, and responds to complaints and inquiries related to the handling of personal information.
Protection of Personal Information Found at Link Destinations
The Company is not responsible for handling any personal information found on websites not belonging to the Group accessed through websites of the Group using links.
On our website, the Company automatically collects data such as the webpages accessed by the customer, the date and time of each visit, the customer’s IP address, and the operating system and browser used by the customer, and saves this data in the form of an access log for a certain period. The information recorded in the access log itself does not contain any personal information. It is used for purposes such as to study website usage and server operation management and not for any other purpose.
You may disable cookies in their browser settings. However, if cookie feature is disabled, you may not be able to use all or some of the website’s services.
■Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube
Purpose: website access analysis, optimization of advertising distribution, display video
Purpose: website access analysis, optimization of advertising distribution
Purpose: website access analysis
Purpose: display presentation
July 3, 2020